Thursday, April 14, 2011

All is Awesome with Baby

We went for Parker's check up yesterday, her heart is good, fast and strong and I am measuring right on time.  We broke Rich's news to my doctor, he was taken aback - but really, how do you take news like that?  Of course, the way I drop it on people is like I went to the store and got milk, we are going to see a movie, oh and he was recently diagnosed Stage IIIB melanoma.  There's really no right way to drop that news on someone ever. 

Rich told his oldest sister, and that went pretty ok, as ok as it could have gone.  So now three of his five living sisters know what is going on. 

Oh and I went to the dentist!  She said I need scaling and root planing, I made an appointment for May, but then did some research and realized that I am way too far into my pregnancy to even think about getting it done - I wish the denstist knew the ADA's guidelines like I do, ok I don't know them but I can Google with the best of them!

So Saturday is a big fun medical day, I get tested for gestational diabetes (FUN!!) and Rich gets his PET Scan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment