Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm Getting Checked!

I'm going today after work to get this weird thing on my back checked out that popped up when I was 17.  My friend's oncologist took a look at it when I was 20 but I might as well pay someone to look at it.  I am going to my husband's GP, his name is Dr. House and that is pretty awesome with me.  While I am there, I get to pick up my diabetes supplies!  I know, all this excitement in one day. 

Rich is feeling really good, he's still a little stiff but is ready to go back to work.  His drain is out and the hole in his neck looks pretty punkrawk, pshhh you got your face pierced? My husband has a hole behind his ear.  Another awesome thing is that the surgeon did a really great job of lining up his tattoo. 

Thankful for the happy things.  I am going to make like my friend Charles and be positive for the rest of the week!  Sure I have GD but my husband's nodes were clean and clear, I'd take GD any day over husband having cancerous cells in his nodes.  I'm thankful he finally listened to me and made that appointment.  I am thankful he is staying on track with his course of action.  I am thankful that in July we are going to have a healthy baby girl.  I am thankful.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  What?

No comments:

Post a Comment