Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Surgery Went Well

Surgery went well.  Rich is totally unhappy with the clear diet they have him on (broth, jello, tea and water). 

He has so far denied the morphine and norco - he did get set up with some tylenol with codine.

He is feeling as good as can be expected though, he really wants to get home tomorrow (duh).  We have to purchase a recliner so he can convalesce in comfort - and I need a recliner when it's baby feeding time.

One really awesome thing about the hospital is they play that lullaby song when a baby is born, we have heard it six times so far.   It just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy that a life has been brought into the world.

I want candy more than anything, they have sour worms in the vending machine.  I want to eat them.  I won't, but I want to. 

Hopefully my next blog will state that we are home and enjoying it :)  YEAH! 

Oh and Rich's incision looks great, it's a little longer than we thought but hey - the nodes are out.  The doctor also said he didn't see any nodes that looked visibly bad to the naked eye, he has to get them checked out under a microscope next. 

Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment